Hana Farms is, well, a farm. 😉
But as far as Road to Hana stops go, this can be a convenient stop for food that’s near Hana town.
Fish farm tacos with farm-grown pesto pasta and curry potato salad.
They use locally-sourced food to make their meals.
For the restaurant portion of Hana Farms (or, the “farm grill”) there’s a nice outdoor seating area.
And, they are among the few food places along the Road to Hana that accepts credit cards.
There’s also a small little shop located here that sells locally-made items.
So if you want to shop local, this is one spot on the Road to Hana you can do so! (There are many spots, actually!)
If you’re doing the Road to Hana in one day, this stop will come later, and it could make for a perfect lunch stop. Depending on when you’re starting your day and how many stops you make along the way, you might consider making your lunch break here on your way to Hana town, or on the way back.
It’s located just before the famous black sand beach when you’re driving in the direction of Hana.
It is located right off the Hana Highway, so it’ll be visible as you’re driving the road.
There’s a parking lot here too.
Here's some info on Hawaii trip prep!
- Best shoes for hiking in Hawaii
- The perfect type of shirt for swimming in Hawaii
- Do you need water shoes for Hawaii?
- THE top things to pack for Hawaii
Save the Maui video playlist to watch on youtube later!
Explore the outdoors all over Maui:
- Driving to the top of the Haleakala summit
- Things to do in West Maui with amazing views
- How much time do you need in Waianapanapa State Park?
- Where to see Maui lava fields
- One day in the West Maui mountains with amazing views
- The big list of 50+ things to do on Maui (mostly free and outdoors!)
What’s on the menu at Hana Farms?!
Food offerings, prices, everything subject to change! These photos were taken in February 2020.
And so there’s a food stop to consider on the Road to Hana!
See more food stops to consider on the Road to Hana:
- Braddah Hutts BBQ food truck
- The famous Huli Huli chicken
- The famous banana bread
- Jaws Country Store
And then also see the big list of stops on the Road to Hana!
HAPPY EATING LOCAL FOOD ON THE ROAD TO HANA AT HANA FARMS!