Which are the best hikes in Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park that will give you some amazing views in the Western UP?!
Below is a quick list of some hiking trails in the Porcupine Mountains to know about!
Best hikes in the Porcupine Mountains
See more about hiking in the Porcupine Mountains: Hiking the Escarpment Trail
See more about hiking in the Porcupine Mountains: Hiking the Presque Isle River waterfalls loop trail
3. Summit Peak Trail
4. Lake Superior Trail to Lone Rock
And those are some day hikes in Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park!
For a few more details about each of these hikes, see the guide to Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park!
See more about how to spend time in the Porcupine Mountains!
- Things to do in Porcupine Mountains State Park with VIEWS!
- Camping in Porcupine Mountains State Park
Explore ideas for your trip to the Upper Peninsula:
- Western Upper Peninsula road trip route
- Things to do in Keweenaw Peninsula
- Eastern Upper Peninsula road trip route
- Driving from Grand Marais to Pictured Rocks
- Things to do in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Driving from Munising to Marquette
Explore more Michigan state parks in the Upper Peninsula
- Best Upper Peninsula campgrounds (Great Lakes camping!)
- McLain State Park campground (Keweenaw Peninsula)
- Fort Wilkins Historic State Park campground (Keweenaw Peninsula)
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park (get up close and personal with waterfalls!)
- Palms Book State Park (the bubbling big spring)
HAPPY HIKING IN THE PORCUPINE MOUNTAINS!
Watch the videos to see Michigan in action!
Find more amazing things to do in the UP: Watch my Upper Peninsula videos on youtubeIf you see an activity you like, look in the description below the youtube video for the individual blog post about that specific activity!
Turn your Michigan road trip into a national park road trip out west?! Take a look to get ideas for your road trip across America!
- Road trip to North Dakota national park
- Road trip to South Dakota (with 2 SD national parks)
- Road trip to Wyoming (with 2 WY national parks)
- Road trip to Idaho (with 1 ID national monument to see lava fields and caves!)
- See more: Chicago to Yellowstone road trip
There are affiliate links on this page. Among other partners, as an Amazon Associate, I may earn a commission from this.