If you’re looking for that opportunity of being able to eat (and drink!) with ocean views when you’re on Maui…
The Burger Shack in West Maui can be one place to go!
Burger Shack is operated by the Ritz Carlton Kapalua.
Official words from the Ritz Carlton Kapalua about the Burger Shack:
This alfresco dining venue is the ideal spot to enjoy lunch or simply cocktails with friends and loved ones, while contemplating the waves, surfers, and sometimes the whales.
Burger Shack hours
This is a day-time spot.
- 11am to 4pm ~ish (sometimes maybe 11:30am to 3:30pm)
Here's some info on Hawaii trip prep!
- Best shoes for hiking in Hawaii
- The perfect type of shirt for swimming in Hawaii
- Do you need water shoes for Hawaii?
- THE top things to pack for Hawaii
Save the Maui video playlist to watch on youtube later!
Explore the outdoors all over Maui:
- Driving to the top of the Haleakala summit
- Things to do in West Maui with amazing views
- How much time do you need in Waianapanapa State Park?
- Where to see Maui lava fields
- One day in the West Maui mountains with amazing views
- The big list of 50+ things to do on Maui (mostly free and outdoors!)
What’s on the menu at the Burger Shack?!
Food offerings, prices, and everything subject to change! These photos were taken February 2020.
This specifically reflects the take-out menu.
Call for take-out and enjoy at the beach!
DRINKS: SHAKES AND SMOOTHIES
And that’s a bit about the Burger Shack in Kapalua!
Where to next?!
First see a bit about the Ritz Carlton beach.
And more things in the direct area of the Ritz Carlton Kapalua:
- Take the Dragon’s Teeth Trail to walk out to Makaluapuna Point (find the trailhead a 10 minute walk from the beach)
- Continue your walk further south on the Kapalua Coastal Trail for a leisurely walk with ocean views! (And likely minimal people)
And drive further north from Kapalua to the northern part of West Maui:
And see here for more on the West Maui day!
HAPPY EATING WITH OCEAN VIEWS IN WEST MAUI!